nav-button-mobile hiller
company logo company logo
close buttonClose Menu
close buttonClose Menu


  • Electrical work is not DIY

    When you call an electrician, sparks shouldn’t fly. If that joke reminds you of something dad would say, think back to when dad used to try to fix electrical problems in the house and mom would yell as he blew the breaker on the entire block.

    Certified electricians

    Hiller’s certified electricians abide by local fire codes and building regulations. We do every job with your safety and the safety of your home in mind.

    Electrical installation and upgrades

    Many older homes are equipped with wiring that hasn’t been updated since the home was built. Chances are the wiring, service panels and fuse boxes don’t meet today’s standards. Our electricians will install new electrical equipment in your home and make sure all work is up to code and safe.

    Contact us today