We can clear all the drains in your house at once or simply unclog a slow-draining sink or bathtub.
Drain Cleaning Services
Professional Drain Cleaning from Happy Hiller
At Happy Hiller, we believe that no drain is unstoppable. When you need expert plumbing services, we can clear all the drains in your house at once or simply unclog a slow-draining sink or bathtub. Our team stands behind our work, which is why we have a saying, “It Flows or It’s Free!®”—and we mean it. Here is how it works:
- We insert a tiny, fiber-optic video camera into your drain. This allows us total vision into your sewer and water lines.
- We examine your entire sewer and water system to look for any potential problems. By utilizing a drain camera system, we can locate very hard-to-find problems that the human eye cannot detect.
- When our True Technician locates the issue, we give you information and guidance, allowing you to make the best choice for your home—whether that is to repair or replace.
How Do You Know If You Need Drain Cleaning Services?
Homeowners can often unclog their own systems with common store-bought tools. We even offer additional detailed information on how to easily unclog your drain should it be stopped up.
However, when a plunger or plumber’s snake isn’t unclogging your drain anymore, it’s time to give us a call. Hiller has all the tools and the experience to get it cleared up for you. Don’t wait—a clogged drain won’t unclog itself!
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Though a common culprit, hair is not the only reason that drains become clogged. Read more about causes and tips for clearing clogged drains, or see our list below of the 15 most common causes:
- Soap scum
- Food oil, grease, and fats
- Tissues and Kleenex
- Paper towels and napkins
- Feminine hygiene products
- Debris and dirt
- Toilet paper
- Foreign objects
- Tree roots
- Toothpaste scum
- Makeup and cosmetic debris
- Cotton balls
- Baby wipes
Contact Us for Drain Cleaning Near Your Home or Business
Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, & Electrical provides residential and commercial drain cleaning services throughout Tennessee, Southern Kentucky, and Northern Alabama. With more than 30 years of experience along with hundreds of employees and service trucks, we didn’t get here overnight. We got here because we deliver for our customers every single time.