HVAC System Replacement
The average lifespan of a HVAC unit is around 12 years. Upgrade and create peace of mind knowing that your system is operating at peak efficiency.
At Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we know that a hot home is not a pleasant home. Unfortunately, as HVAC systems age, they lose the ability to properly heat and cool our home and utilize more energy to function, meaning that your HVAC system may cost you more over time as it loses energy efficiency.
Thankfully, Hiller offers a plethora of HVAC system replacement options that work with your budget and home layout. Our team is ready to assist you in improving your home efficiency. Contact us today to find out why we have been a recommended HVAC company since 1990.
When is it Time to Replace My HVAC Unit?
While many households often wait until their HVAC system stops working, it’s not the only reason many individuals and families choose to replace their HVAC system. You don’t have to wait for your system to fail completely to choose to replace it. Here are a few signs that might indicate it’s time to invest in a new HVAC unit:
- Increased Running Time: An older unit takes longer to cool the home to the desired temperature causing your electric bill to increase. This can be caused by bad coils or a failing blower motor.
- Loud Noises: Some noises are caused by a loose part. However, other noises may be related to fans, motors, blowers, and other moving parts not working as they should. A repair may be a short fix to a bigger issue that a replacement would completely eliminate.
- Multiple Repairs: While the upfront cost of an entirely new system seems like a lot, the cost of constant repairs when one of these parts fails often isn’t worth it in the long term. That money is better invested in an entirely new system.
- Your HVAC System is 10+ Years Old: A unit is considered outdated and inefficient after 10 years if it is not maintained yearly. You can expect the number of repairs to rise as well as your energy bill. Smart home thermostats and other technology have significantly improved energy efficiency in the home over the years.
Benefits of a New HVAC Unit
Replacing your HVAC unit is a big investment, but it’s an investment well worth it. Replacing your unit can lover your energy costs by 20-40%, increase the retail value of your home should you decide to sell, and create a comfortable living environment. Additionally, any systems that still use R-22 can be expensive to service and fix since R-22 is being phased out and being replaced with a more energy efficient variety of refrigerant.
Why Choose Hiller to Replace Your HVAC System
Buying a new HVAC system can be an intimidating task. Facing the price of a new unit can be daunting, especially when that cost can determine whether you are comfortable at your home or not. That’s why it’s extremely important to choose an insured company with warranty options.
Issues that you can face during installation may include high humidity, airborne pollutants, poor air circulation, and improperly installed systems. That’s why at Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we back up our work 100% so you can rest assured that you are being taken care of should any issues arise following the installation of your new HVAC system.
Once you choose us to give you a quote, we will send out a knowledgeable Project Manager who will assess your location before writing an estimate to ensure the unit size, load calculation, and SEER Rating are all accurate. Plus, our True Transparency Pricing allows you to know exactly how much your project will be before you agree to do the work.
What to Expect the Day of HVAC System Replacement
On the day of your HVAC system replacement, here’s what you can expect our installation crew to do as part of the replacement process:
- Take out your old unit and remove the chemicals inside.
- Check your ductwork to make sure there are no holes where air can escape and run up your energy bill.
- Install the best unit for the efficiency of your home. Installation time varies from 4-10 hours depending on the severity of the work. (Our technicians wear protective coverings over their shoes when entering your home and clean up when they leave).
Once the installation is complete, we’ll also install your new thermostat and inspect our work for a job well done. Then, we’ll walk you through your unit’s new functions to ensure you understand your new system before we leave.
Trust Hiller with Your HVAC System Replacement
At Hiller, we have been a highly recommended company since 1990 and we’ve gained that recognition by ensuring the satisfaction of our customers. Our mantra is “Happy You’ll Be or the Service Is Free!”, and we stand behind it. Not only will you be pleased with a new HVAC unit, you’ll be happy that you chose Hiller to install it.
Coupled with our pay in full and financing options, it’s never been easier to replace your HVAC system with one of the best businesses in the Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama area: Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical. To enjoy countless hours comfortably relaxing in a well heated or cooled home, contact us to start the process of replacing your HVAC system or give us a call today!