A hot home is not a pleasant home. Hiller offers a plethora of HVAC system replacement options that work with your budget and layout. Our team is ready to assist you in improving your home efficiency.
Contact us today to see why we’ve been a recommended company since 1990.
Benefits of a New HVAC Unit
A unit that no longer works is not the only reason to replace your HVAC system. But when exactly is it time for a new unit? Here are some signs that it’s time to invest in a new HVAC unit.
1. Increased Running Time- An older unit takes longer to cool the home to the desired temperature causing your electric bill to increase. This can be caused by bad coils or a failing blower motor.
2. Loud Noises- Some noises are caused by a loose part. However, other noises may be related to fans, motors, blowers, and other moving parts not working as they should. A repair may be a short fix to a bigger issue that a repair would eliminate upfront.
3. Multiple Repairs- While the upfront cost of an entirely new system seems like a lot, the cost of constant repairs when one of these parts fails isn’t worth it in the long term. That money is better invested in an entirely new system.
4. Your HVAC System Is 10+ Years Old- A unit is considered outdated and inefficient after 10 years if not maintained yearly. You can expect the number of repairs to rise as well as your energy bill. Smart home thermostats and other technology have significantly improved energy efficiency in the home over the years.
5. Benefits of Replacing Your Unit-
a. Energy costs can lower as much as 20-40%.
b. A comfortable living environment.
c. R-22 is being phased out and expensive to use.
d. Your home will have a higher resale value.
HVAC System Replacement Cost
Buying a new HVAC system can be an intimidating task. Facing the price of a new unit can be scary enough, that’s not all. It also determines whether you are comfortable at your home or not. It is extremely important to choose an insured company with warranty options.
Issues that you can face during installation may include, high humidity, airborne pollutants, poor air circulation, and improperly installed systems. We back up our work 100% so you can rest assured that you are being taken care of by Hiller.
Once you choose us to give you a quote, we will send out a knowledgeable Project Manager who will assess your location before writing an estimate. He or she will calculate the correct unit size, load calculation, and SEER Rating.
The install crew will then take out your old unit and the chemicals inside. We’ll proceed to check your ductwork to make sure there are no holes where air can escape and run up your bill.
Next we’ll install the best unit for the efficiency of your home. Installation time varies from 4-10 hours depending on the severity of the work. Our technicians wear protective coverings over their shoes when entering your home and clean up when you leave.
We’ll then install your new thermostat and thoroughly inspect a job well done. Once completed, we’ll make sure that you understand how your unit functions and see to it that you are truly a happy customer.
We want to be sure that you are satisfied with the work done, so we collect payment at the time of completion. Paying for an HVAC system can be intimidating, but our financing options will help ease some of your concerns.
Our mantra is “Happy You’ll Be or the Service Is Free!”, and we stand behind it. Not only will you be pleased with a new HVAC unit, you’ll be happy that you chose Hiller to install it.
Enjoy the countless hours comfortably relaxing in a well heated or cooled home. Click below to start the process of enjoying your new HVAC unit.