Heating & Cooling Services
Whole House Dehumidifier
- Does the air in your home seem stuffy?
- Are the floors and other surfaces of your home sticky?
- Does your home have musty odors?
- Concerned about mold?
- Have you noticed water stains on walls or ceilings or condensation on your pipes?
The weather in the Southeast can be humid year-round. Air that's too moist can feel uncomfortable. Left untreated, moist air breeds organic growth that can become a health hazard. Over-moist air also encourages growth of bacteria and dust mites. Removing excess moisture is essential to your comfort and health.
- Eliminates Stuffy/ Sticky Air Inside the Home
- Removes Musty Odors
- Prevents Organic Growth and Dust Mites
- Achieve Healthier, Fresher and More Comfortable Air
So Long, Moisture!
Adding a dehumidifier can remove as much as 130 pints of moisture per day, which can provide drier, healthier, fresher, more comfortable air.