Electrical Panel Upgrades/ Replacement
Upgrading Your Circuit Breaker Panel
Do you have an outdated circuit breaker in your home? You will probably need to have that replaced. A lot of older homes have outdated circuit panels, and these need to be updated to meet local codes. If you aren’t sure whether or not you need a replacement, or you have other questions or concerns about your circuit breaker panel, call us any time. Our certified electricians can handle any type of circuit breaker panel replacement need.
Here is how it will improve your home:
- Improve the level of electrical safety within the home
- Avoid potential hazards from improperly wired (flickering/ dimmering lights) or overloaded circuits (tripped breakers)
- Improves system reliability by distributing more power to your home
- Eliminate worry of a dangerous faulty panel
- Ensures code compliance and proper labeling of circuits
- Best supports the latest appliances and home entertainment equipment
Circuit Breaker Repair
Most circuit breaker panels that need repairs often will most likely need to be replaced. But you should always call a certified electrician to check it out so that you get a full assessment of your circuit breaker panel and other electrical components. It could be the wiring that needs to be replaced, or there may be another problem that needs to be resolved. Regardless, make sure to contact us to get an experience technician out today.
Did you know?
The average lifespan of an electrical panel is 25 years. After that time you expose yourself to potential electrical dangers by overloading your system with the latest electrical equipment.