Water Filtration Systems
Whole House Water Fitration System
With a Hiller Whole House Water Filtration System, you'll enjoy healthy odor and chemical-free water throughout your home - for drinking, bathing, washing clothes and dishes.
- Receive Clean Drinking Water from Every Fixture
- Remove Chlorine and Chloramines from Water
- Enjoy Better Tasting, Better Smelling Water Throughout the Whole House
- Enhance the Flavor of Food
- Achieve Healthier Skin with Reduced Chlorine in Bathing Water
- Reduce Unsightly Hard Water Stains Throughout Your Home
- Eliminates the Need to Consume Bottled Water for Drinking
- Low Maintenance System: No Maintenance Required for 10+ Years
Single Faucet Water Filtration
Have your Hiller water quality technician connect one of our single faucet water filtration systems to a special faucet at your kitchen sink and you’ve got great tasting, odor- and chemical-free water whenever you want it!
Our system tucks neatly under your sink and dispenses a constant supply of delicious water from a specially installed faucet. The filtration cartridges can be changed in seconds, without tools.
This system reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad tastes and odors
- Dirt and rust
The result is great tasting water whenever you want it, without the need to keep buying bottles of water.
Tired of seeing that crusty white stuff on your shower head or faucet? Unless your house has always had a water softening system, the same material has been building up inside your pipes and water-using appliances.
The best way to clean those existing scale deposits from your plumbing and fixtures, and keep it from coming back, is a Hiller Whole House Descaler.
Hiller Descalers operate by transmitting an electromagnetic signal thousands of times per second throughout your entire plumbing system. This innovative technology has many benefits:
- Prevents minerals from dissolving out of the water and depositing on the insides of pipes and components of your appliances
- Dissolves the existing deposits
- Retains essential minerals in your water
- Costs less to use than other types of descalers because there are no salts or chemicals to replace