Hiller Family Recipes for the Holidays
From our family to yours - here is a Hiller family secret recipe!
One of our favorite holiday memories is making this special cranberry sauce with our family. We want to share a piece of our tradition with you! Follow the recipe below for a tasty addition to your Thanksgiving this year.
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 12oz fresh cranberries
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of orange peel
- Combine sugar, orange juice, and water in large saucepan over medium heat. Mix together.
- Add cranberries, salt, cinnamon and orange peel.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Cook for 10 mins or until all or most of the cranberries have popped.
- Let cool for at least 30 mins. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Share this post:
1415 Interstate Dr
Cookeville, TN 38501
210 Commerce Center Cir
Jackson, TN 38301
5507 Ball Camp Pike
Knoxville, TN 37921
1500 Ashland City Rd
Clarksville, TN 37040
241 Southpointe Way
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
915 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37217
1617 Highway 31 West
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
2524 Petty Dr
Bowling Green, KY 42103
Whole Home Generator Just $99/month
Power through the storm this season with a whole home standby...Get Promotion
Priceless Peace of Mind, $16 a Month
Join the Happy Hiller Club and get all the perks of membership: Seasonal tune-ups. Priority scheduling. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.Learn More