Heating & Cooling Services
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Ductless splits are home air conditioning & heating systems that can both cool your house in the summer and keep it warm in the winter. As their name implies, these types of systems don’t require a duct system to get the heated or cooled air from the air handler to the individual rooms of your house.
Instead, ductless splits are made up of an outdoor condenser unit and one or more indoor units that contain the air handler and blowers that help to circulate the air. Refrigerant lines are all that connect the outdoor condenser to the indoor units, making installation much easier, cheaper and less invasive.
- Quiet, efficient and convenient
- Utilizes refrigerant lines to connect the outdoor condenser to the indoor units, which is much less invasive and requires less space than ducts
- Installation is simple and easy, which is less expensive and requires less inconvenience to your family
- Indoor components can be installed in one or more rooms of your home, with individual controls for each, so you can set different temperatures and schedules for different parts of your home. This will likely also reduce utility costs.
- Reduced contaminants, allergens, and dust in your home. These particles typically collect in duct work.